Toggle menu

Apply for a Licence Related to Roads

This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to licences related to roads here.

Apply to Put a Skip or Skip Bag on a Road

Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission

Apply for a Scaffolding Licence

Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence

Apply to Place Traffic Lights in the Highway

Application for Permission or Scheme Design to Place Portable Light Signals on the Highway The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002 General Direction 53

Apply for a Licence to Make a Temporary Excavation in the Public Highway

Apply online for a licence to make a temporary excavation in the public Highway

Apply for a Hoarding Licence

Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence

Apply for a Street Works Licence

To put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street

Apply to deposit building materials on the highway

Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence

Apply to Locate a Crane on a Highway

Section 178 Highways act 1980 Application to locate a crane on a highway.

Apply to carry out works on, in or over a Highway - Section 115E

Apply to carry out work and/or place objects or structures on, in, or over a highway under Section 115E of the Highways Act 1980

Apply to Close a Road

A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to allow works to take place, a demonstration, event or other purpose

Tell Us About an Abnormal Load

How to notify us if moving an large load

Apply for a Street Works Permit

Apply for permission to carry out work on a road in West Berkshire

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email