Toggle menu

Parks and Countryside

Apply for tree works, report grass that needs cutting and report a problem with a litter bin

This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to Parks and Countryside here.

Report Dog Fouling

Let us know about fouling in public places

Apply for Tree Works or to Remove a Hedgerow

For works to trees subject to Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) or are in a Conservation Area, or if you intend to remove a hedgerow

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email