This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to licences related to roads here.

Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission
Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence
Application for Permission or Scheme Design to Place Portable Light Signals on the Highway The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002 General Direction 53
Apply online for a licence to make a temporary excavation in the public Highway
Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence
To put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street
Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence
Section 178 Highways act 1980 Application to locate a crane on a highway.
Apply to carry out work and/or place objects or structures on, in, or over a highway under Section 115E of the Highways Act 1980
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to allow works to take place, a demonstration, event or other purpose
How to notify us if moving an large load
Apply for permission to carry out work on a road in West Berkshire