Temporary One-Day Pass for our Household Waste Recycling Centres
Applying for a temporary one-day pass for your commercial type vehicle or hire van.
If you are a resident of West Berkshire and you do not qualify for a or wish to visit one of our Household Waste Recycling Centres in a hire van, you may still be able to access them using a temporary one-day pass.
You can use a Temporary One-Day Pass for up to six days during a period of twelve months.
You cannot use this service with a prohibited vehicle (for details of which vehicles are prohibited, please see our).
This service is only available to West Berkshire Residents.
To apply for a Temporary One-Day Pass for your commercial type vehicle or hire van, you'll need to book an appointment (if using a hire van enter HIRE VAN as the vehicle registration) then complete a Household Waste Declaration Form before each visit.
You will need to bring the following documents along to show the site staff:
- an official document which identifies you as a resident of West Berkshire (ie a utility or Council Tax bill)
- photo ID (ie a passport or driver's licence)
- The pass can only be used for six days during a period of twelve months.
- Your vehicle must not be on the prohibited list and must fall into the restrcited vehicel catagory as described in our .
- If you reach the maximum six visits within a twelve month period you will not be able to use your commercial type vehicle or hire van to access the site until the following year (but you will be still be able to access the centres using your car, if you have access to one and it is for a permit).
You will not be provided with a physical permit or pass. We will use information from our booking system, ANPR and waste decleration form records to monitor the number of visits.