Toggle menu

Licences Related to Roads

An image of a laptop showing West Berkshire Council's online form to apply for a street works licence

Abnormal Load Notification

Information about how to notify the council of moving an abnormal load

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email