Toggle menu

Notifications prior to commencing work

Certain development types (as shown in the sections below) require the applicant or agent to notify the council in writing when they commence the works on site, as there may be restricted timescales for starting the works.


You can download the application form and submit it to us via email or post. Below we've listed the relevant forms and documents for each type of application:

Prior notifications for buildings (agricultural or forestry)

Prior notification for demolition

Prior notification for excavation or waste deposit

Prior notification for fish tank or cage

Prior notification for roads (agricultural or forestry)

Prior notification for telecommunications

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email