Missed Bin Collection
Missed rubbish or recycling collections, and how to report them
Before reporting a missed collection of either your rubbish or recycling containers, please check:
- whether there are any issues affecting the service - you can check the status online
- that it is your scheduled collection day
- that your bin/container was out by 6am and at your normal collection point
- that your bin/container contains the correct materials
- whether you've been left a bin hanger explaining why your rubbish or recycling was not taken
If you have checked all the above, you can report a missed collection to Customer Services within 5 working days of your scheduled collection.
We'll investigate your report, and if we agree that we have missed your collection, we will return to collect your rubbish or recycling. If there is an issue with your bin due to contamination, you will need to remove the wrong items before your next collection.