Ukraine Family Scheme
Information about Ukraine Family Scheme
The Ukraine Family Scheme allows applicants to join family members, or extend their stay, in the UK. Everyone must make a separate application, even children travelling with a family member.
It is free to apply and successful applicants will be able to:
- live, work and study in the UK
- access public funds
To apply you must:
- be applying to join or accompany their UK-based family member
- and be Ukrainian or the immediate family member of a Ukrainian national who is applying to the scheme
- and have been residing in Ukraine on, or immediately before, 1 January 2022 (including those who have now left Ukraine)
There is a 24/7 free helpline available to call on +44 808 164 8810 (or 0808 164 8810 if you're in the UK).
If you cannot contact UK 0808 numbers, please use +44 (0)175 390 7510.
Or, you can visit the Guidance page on the GOV.UK website.
West Berkshire Welcome Pack
We produced a Welcome Pack for the Homes for Ukraine scheme, however, much of the content applies to families who have moved or are moving via the Family Scheme.
You can download the Welcome pack in the different languages:
- You can download our Homes for Ukraine Welcome Pack as a PDF in English:
- You can download our Homes for Ukraine Welcome Pack as a PDF in Ukrainian:
- You can download our Homes for Ukraine Welcome Pack as a PDF in Russian: