Proof of Life Validation
If you are a British, Irish, and Commonwealth or European Union citizen and receive a pension from another country, we can validate your Proof of Life form. This confirms your life and residency in the UK.
There are several names for this, including:
- proof of life
- certificate of existence
- certificate of life
- letter of existence
The service is available from Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm at Shaw House, Church Road, Newbury RG14 2DR.
Please call 01635 279230 to arrange an appointment. An appointment fee of £20 will be required at the time of booking.
Please note that we are not able to advise you on how to complete your form.
Each person named on the Proof of Life form will need to attend the appointment and bring the following:
- the Proof of Life form you need us to authorise
- a valid passport or driver's licence
You will also need to bring one of the following to prove your address:
- a utility bill dated no more than three months before the date of your appointment
- a bank or building society statement or passbook dated no more than one month before the date of your appointment
- a council tax bill dated no more than one year before the date of your appointment