Toggle menu

Roads Licences: Apply

Dropped Kerbs over Footways and Verges (Vehicle Access)

Find information about and apply for vehicle access to your property over a pavement or grass verge

Apply for a Scaffolding Licence

Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence

Apply for a Street Works Licence - Section 50

Apply to put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street

Apply to Put a Skip or Skip Bag on a Road

Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission

Temporarily Closing the Public Highway

Find information about and apply for a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO).

Apply for a Hoarding Licence

Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence

Apply to deposit building materials on the highway

Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence

Abnormal Load Notification

Information about how to notify the council of moving an abnormal load

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email