Toggle menu

Council Tax and Benefits Queries

Due to an IT issue, we currently cannot take calls regarding any council tax and benefits queries. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

House and Road Naming

Apply to rename a house, or name new houses and roads.

A thatched cottage with hedges at the front.

Apply to Rename Your House

For existing homeowners to apply to rename their house.

Apply to name a Street, Building or House

For developers and owners to apply to name a Street, Building or House

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email