Toggle menu

Homechoice: the Housing Register

The Housing Register for West Berkshire

Register for a Housing Association Home

Homechoice is the register of people in West Berkshire who want a home from a housing association - this is known as the 'Housing Register'. You need to be on the Housing Register to access social housing. 

You can apply to join the register on the Homechoice website.

You can also find advice to assist you with this process, a list of Frequently Asked Questions and our Housing Allocation policy on the Homechoice website.

After you have applied

Once your application has been assessed, you will be notified whether you have been accepted on to the Housing Register. If you have been accepted, you will be sent information about how to place bids for available properties in the area. 

Our Choice Based Lettings (CBL) system allows you to see all the properties that are available each week. You can then place a bid for any property that you would like to be considered for.

If you need any assistance or would like to speak to someone about the Housing Register, please contact the Housing Allocations Team.

You can find more information in our Icon for pdf Housing Allocations Policy 2021 [6MB] .

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email