Health and Wellbeing Board Annual Conference
January 2023 Conference
The 2023 Health and Wellbeing Conference was held as a hybrid event and attracted over 100 delegates.
It was themed around 'Creating Resilient Communities' and covered the local response to the challenges posed by the rising cost of living.
There were presentations on:
- The Integrated Care System and Strategic Priorities
- Cost of Living Support
- Coping with Financial Pressures
- Food Poverty
- Mental Health
- Grant Funding
To download a copy of the combined slide deck, click on the link below.
If you have any questions about the event, then please email: email@example.com.
January 2022 Conference
You can view or download content from the last conference below.
Breakout Room Summaries:
- Priority 1: Reduce the differences in health between different groups of people
- Priority 2: Support individuals at high risk of bad health outcomes to live healthy lives
- Priority 3: Help families and children in early years
- Priority 4: Promote good mental health and wellbeing for all children and young people
- Priority 5: Promote good mental health and wellbeing for all adults