Toggle menu

Problems Paying Your Council Tax

What to do if you're struggling to pay your Council Tax bill

If you're having problems finding the money to pay your Council Tax, you may find the information and advice about paying your council tax on the GOV.UK website useful.

For further impartial help and advice, you might wish to contact Citizens Advice or check out the information on the Money Helper website.

If you have already applied for a Council Tax Reduction but you believe that you (or a member of your household) will suffer exceptional hardship if you do not receive further assistance, you should complete a Icon for pdf Council Tax Reduction Exceptional Hardship Claim [360.41KB]  and return it to the Benefits Team.

If you're trying to pay for your Council Tax online but have run into technical problems, tell us about the issue and we'll investigate.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email