Councillors' Declarations of Interests
Councillors have to declare any interests, gifts or hospitality they receive that could influence decisions they make.
West Berkshire Council maintains a publicly available "Register of Interests" for all Councillors.
The information recorded on the register includes:
- details of any employment or business carried out by Councillors
- the name of their employer
- details of any Directorships
- contracts between themselves or their firm and the council
- interests in land in the area
The full register can be inspected at our offices by appointment. Please contact Members' Services for more information.