Toggle menu

Apply for a Club Premises Licence

Apply for a Club Premises Certificate

A club premises certificate is required for the sale or supply of alcohol and the provision of regulated entertainment in private members clubs such as sports and social clubs.

Apply for the Review of a Club Premises Certificate under Section 87

Under the Licensing Act 2003, anyone that experiences problems from a licensed premises that can be linked to one or more licensing objectives, may be able to submit an application asking for a licence to be reviewed.

Apply to Vary a Club Premises Certificate

The holder of a Club Premises Certificate may apply at any time to the licensing authority for a variation of the certificate e.g. modify opening hours, or add or remove licensable activities. The fee payable depends on the Non-Domestic Rateable Value (NDRV) of the premises.

Apply for a Minor Variation to a Club Premises Certificate

For minor variations to Club Premises Certificates, such as to the structure or layout of a location, the removal or addition of certain licensable activities or small adjustments to licensing hours/conditions.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email