What Can You Do With My Account?
We're adding new things to My Account all the time; here's what you can currently do with it.
You'll be able to see the progress of current requests and the history of:
- Permits for our Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Things you've reported through our Report a Problem service, including broken streetlights, potholes, grass that needs cutting, and a lot more.
- Your requests for replacement bins, recycling bags and boxes.
- Your requests for a larger black bin.
- Your rubbish and recycling days, and when your garden waste subscription expires if you have one.
- Your payments for
- Changing the name of your property
- Highways licences and permits including for: cranes, depositing materials, hoardings, scaffolding, skips, streetworks and Section 115E, and temporary excavations
- Marriage or civil partnership ceremonies
- Pre Planning Application advice
- Replacement bus passes.
- Temporary Events Notices
You can do a lot more online too, and you can see a list of other logins and what they do here.