Toggle menu

Apply for a Temporary Event Notice

For events that include selling alcohol, providing entertainment and serving hot food or drink.

This page is to apply for a licence. You can read more information relating to licencing here.

If you would rather download and print a copy of this form, you can do so on GOV.UK. Please return the form to the Licensing team.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email