Therapeutic Thinking Team
For schools to begin their Therapeutic Thinking journey they must first train either the Head Teacher or a member of the Senior Leadership Team to become a Therapeutic Thinking Lead.
Therapeutic Thinking Leads can then train staff within school, adapting the delivery and materials to suit their unique setting.
The Therapeutic Thinking Team are here to support schools and currently offer the following:
- Newsletter - Providing monthly updates on resources and highlighting upcoming important dates
- Network Meeting - An opportunity for schools to come together, receive updates on all things Therapeutic Thinking and share practice
- Modules in minutes - Short condensed versions of the Therapeutic Thinking training modules for School Leads to use for engaging, training and refreshing staff in the approach
- Surgeries - Offering an opportunity for refreshers and for staff to drop in to ask questions and discuss solution
- Parent/carer leaflets - Supporting schools to share the approach with parents/carers in phases through a series of leaflets
- Financial Support for Individual Learners Small Garden- Bids up to £500 to support an individual child or young person
- Financial Support for Groups Small Garden- Bids up to £2000 to setup a small garden and support a group of learners
- e-Learning Platform - Access to the Therapeutic Thinking training materials, videos and resources
- Therapeutic Approaches Certification - For all schools who are trained to self-evaluate how far they have come on their therapeutic journey and consider next steps. Certification is progressive, starting with a bronze award, followed by silver and ultimately gold, the more embedded the approach is