Toggle menu

Licensing Your Venue for Marriages and Civil Partnerships

How to license a venue for marriages and civil partnerships

If you decide to license your venue, you would have an Approved Premise Licence to hold marriages and civil partnerships in West Berkshire. Approved Premises can include hotels, stately homes, civic halls, converted barns and other similar venues. If you have a suitable outdoor area this could also be licensed, subject to various checks being made. If you would like to apply for a licence, please fill in the Icon for pdf Licence Application Form [121KB]  or if you have questions and would like further information, please contact our registration team on 01635 279230.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email