West Berkshire Council

Ways to Pay

Find a way to pay a bill that suits you

There may be minor disruptions to the payments system from 17 August to 27 August 2017, due to system maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

iCM Form
  1. Before you start, you'll need an account reference number. This is usually printed on your bill or invoice.

  2. What are you paying for?

  3. Please note that if you're using a credit card to pay for Council Tax, Business Rates, Housing Rents, BID Fees or General Invoices, you'll need to pay a transaction charge from the 1 April 2016.

    Car Parking payments are exempt from this charge.