West Berkshire Council

Apply for Free Transport to a Resourced or Special School

Transport assistance from home to school for children attending a Special Needs school or resourced school

Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use the data you give us in this form.

iCM Form
  1. Location of the establishment
    1. Is the establishment in West Berkshire, or somewhere else like Reading, Hampshire, etc.
    2. Located in West Berkshire? *