1. A copy of your/your contractor’s current public liability insurance certificate – this must provide a minimum value of cover of £5 million.
2. Letters and/or SWL6 forms from Statutory Undertakers confirming either that their equipment/apparatus is not affected, or, if it is, their requirements.
3. A fee of £420, either paid online, or by cheque made out to West Berkshire Council (this fee may be increased to include any further costs reasonably incurred by West Berkshire Council in processing the licence).
4. A copy of the relevant permissions given by a) The Planning Authority and b) any Building Regulations consents.
5. Copies of the current qualifications valid under Section 67 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 of the Supervisors and Operatives who will carry out the works.
6. A plan showing the precise location of the proposed works : Plans and sections which give details of what is proposed and it’s relationship with, and effect on, the Highway.
7. A description of how the works will: a) Enhance the amenity of the highway and it’s immediate surroundings, and b) Provide a service for the benefit of the public or a section of the public.