West Berkshire Council

Report Your Parking Problems

Tell us about blocked access, parking in restricted areas, parking on pavements, parking in places that might cause danger or other parking problems.

iCM Form
  1. Please use this form to report issues relating to parking.

    To appeal against a parking ticket or Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), Please visit the Appeal Against a Parking Ticket page.
    For complaints about the council or Parking, please visit the Complaints page.
  2. Contact Details
    1. Name
      1. Numbers, spaces, + , ( , and ) are all valid characters
    2. Address Postcode
        1. $('#example1').popover(); $('#example1').click(function(e){ e.preventDefault(); return true;})
      1. Enter postcode and click find
    3. Address Details