West Berkshire Council

Report a Lost or Damaged Bus Pass

Tell us if you've lost or damaged your older people's or disabled person's bus pass

Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use the data you give us in this form.

iCM Form
  1. Payment Required
    1. A payment of £16.50 is required for a replacement pass.

      Payment can be made online at the end of this form using the following methods of payment:-

  2. Stolen Bus pass
    1. The process for stolen bus passes is different. Please click below for more information
    2. Stolen bus pass
      1. If the pass was stolen, you will need to send a letter from the Crime Incident Management Unit or give full details of the crime, including telephone number of police force contacted, date of the crime and the crime reference number to: Concessionary Fares Team, West Berkshire Council, Council Offices, Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD).

        Please note if you do not provide the letter to confirm that your pass has been stolen or all of the crime information requested then you will have to pay the £16.50 replacement fee. LP reference number will not be waived as it is class as lost property. All crime reference numbers will be verified.
  3. Reason for replacement
    1. Please select *
  4. Type of pass
    1. Please select pass type. *