West Berkshire Council

Parks and Countryside

This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to Parks and Countryside here.

Report Grass That Needs Cutting
Report a Problem With a Tree or Shrub
Report an Overflowing Litter Bin
Report Dog Fouling
Let us know about fouling in public places
Report a Problem With a Dog Waste Bin
Apply for Tree Works or to Remove a Hedgerow
For works to trees subject to Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) or are in a Conservation Area, or if you intend to remove a hedgerow