West Berkshire Council


This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to Transport here.

Apply to replace a Lost or Damaged Bus Pass
Tell us if you've lost or damaged your older people's or disabled person's bus pass
Apply for Summer Bikeability Training
Cycle training for young people in the school holidays who may have missed out on taking a course through their school
Apply for an Older Person's Bus Pass
A pass for those who are of eligible age that entitles the holder to concessionary travel on local buses off peak in England.
Apply for a Disabled Person's Bus Pass
A pass for those who are physically disabled, have a learning difficulty or would be refused a driving licence
Apply for School Transport
Help with the cost of home to school transport
Hire a Pay-as-you-go Car in Newbury (Car Club)
Join the Newbury car club, a new, convenient scheme for West Berkshire drivers
Apply for a Student SmartCard
Apply for Student SmartCard

Who To Contact