West Berkshire Council


This page shows online services. You can read more information relating to Roads here.

View Roadworks in West Berkshire
A map of roadworks including those of utility companies
Apply for a Street Works Permit
Apply for permission to carry out work on a road in West Berkshire
Report a Personal Injury or Damage to Your Property
To report an incident of personal injury or damage to your property
Apply to Close a Road
Apply for a Scaffolding Licence
Apply to Put a Skip or Skip Bag on a Road
More Apply for a Licence Related to Roads
Report a Pothole
Report a Broken Streetlight
Report an Abandoned Vehicle
More Report a Problem on a Road or Pavement