West Berkshire Council

Ask for Advice About Benefits

Help for new or existing benefit claims

If you've moved house or changed your name you can tell us here.

iCM Form
  1. What Would You Like To Know?
    1. Character Counter
  2. Contact Details
    1. Name
      1. Numbers, spaces, + , ( , and ) are all valid characters
  3. Email Confirmation