West Berkshire Council

Apply to deposit building materials on the highway

Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence

iCM Form
  1. Payment required

    1. A fee is payable for this licence

      Payment can be made online immediately after submitting this form.

      Payment can be made using the following methods:-

    2. This application must be accompanied by:
      1. A copy of your current public liability insurance certificate – this must provide a minimum value of cover of £5 million.
      2. Plans/diagrams showing any temporary traffic management measures proposed by the applicant/contractor.
      There is the facility to upload these documents in electronic format on the last page of this form.
  2. Applicant Contact Details
    1. Name
      1. Numbers, spaces, + , ( , and ) are all valid characters
    2. Address Postcode
      1. Enter postcode and click find
    3. Address Details