West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Find information about community support and our services during the coronavirus pandemic, on our information for residents pages, our information for businesses pages, and our community support hub page which has guidance to help coordinate community organisations.

See a summary of our Local Outbreak Control Plan and read our frequently asked questions. 

Consumer and Environmental Protection

Report a Noise Nuisance
Apply for a Temporary Event Notice
Apply for a Premises Licence
Apply for a Personal Alcohol and Entertainment Licence
More Licences: Alcohol and Events
Apply for a Dropped Kerb for Vehicle Access
Apply for a Scaffolding Licence
Apply for a Street Works Licence
More Licences: Roads
Register a Food Premises
Apply For Street Collection Licence
Apply for Grant, Renewal, or Transfer of Street Trading Consent
More Licences: Business
Apply For A Hackney Carriage (Taxi) Drivers Licence
Apply for a Hackney Carriage (Taxi) Vehicle Licence
Apply for a Private Hire Vehicle Licence
More Licences: Taxis
Licensing of Activities Involving Animals
Apply for a Licence to Keep Dangerous Wild Animal(s)
Apply for a Licence to Keep a Zoo