► View More Services
Professional and cost effective purchasing and supply to West Berkshire Council and our residents.
The Corporate Contract and Procurement Unit is focused on satisfying the requirements of Council Services by the following.
- the provision of strategic guidance
- advising on compliance with both the Council's and the EU's Public Procurement Regulations
- the publishing of notices and advertisements of procurements
- the administration of the Pre-Qualification process
- the provision of general support to the Council service throughout the tender and adjudication process
- the maintenance of supplier databases and contract registers
- liaison with other Councils and public bodies
- in addition the Unit also manages several corporate contracts
Contact details are given on the right hand side.
Welcome to the West Berkshire e-Procurement Portal. Suppliers can register here free of charge; information is available on current and forthcoming procurement projects.
This page provides access to external website which may be of interest or use to businesses dealing with procurement related issues.
As all departments continue to be more dependent on external suppliers of goods, works and services, it is increasingly important for the Council to develop a clear strategy for how these externally provided resources are selected, acquired and managed. Even where services are currently provided in-house, a range of goods, works and services are procured externally in order to support service provision.
This page gives help and advice to suppliers and contractors who would like to work for the Council.
▼ Related Pages: