West Berkshire Council

Apply for a Licence to Keep a Boarding Establishment for Animals

Premises boarding cats and dogs (catteries and kennels) require a licence from the Council.

Payments by cheque should be made out to 'West Berkshire Council'.

You can also pay by debit card over the phone, by contacting the Licensing Team.

Who To Contact

Contact details for West Berkshire's Licensing team

01635 519184