West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Shaw House
Telephone lines to services based at Shaw House are currently unavailable owing to a fault.

Engineers are working to restore the lines as quickly as possible. 
Urgent calls regarding Shaw House services can be made to 01635 519804 during normal opening hours.

Building Control Consultancy

This page shows online services. You can read more about Building Control Consultancy here.

Most requested services for Planning and Building Control

If you have a specific enquiry for Building Control.
Find out if you need permission for your work.
Get a competitive quote on your proposed project.
Give notice of intention to demolish a structure.
Submit your Building Notice, Full Plans or Regularisation application on-line.
If you're doing electrical work then tell us about it.
If you're replacing doors or windows then tell us about it.
Making sure your building work is safe.
Give us your views to meet your needs.
Building Control Decision Notices or Completion Certificates for use in the sale of a property