► Mobile Site

info@westberks.gov.uk (01635) 42400
Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD

► View More Services


Getting In Touch

How to get in touch if you're worried about a child or want to make a comment or complaint.

West Berkshire Council Customer Services at Calcot

If you are concerned about a child, you should get in touch using the number below:

Children's Social Care Services
Telephone: 01635 503090
Email: child@westberks.gov.uk

The Emergency Duty Team are available when Children's Services are closed (outside office hours)

Telephone: 01344 786543
Fax: 01344 786535
Email: edt@bracknell-forest.gov.uk

Referral & Assessment Team (R&A) - Children's Social Care Services

This page will re-direct you to the 'main' article "Comments and Complaints about Social Care Services"

This page was created on 04/08/2011 and last updated on 13/02/2013. - Print this page.
Share This Page