► Mobile Site

info@westberks.gov.uk (01635) 42400
Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD

► View More Services


Planning & Building

links to Planning and Building control application forms. Report issues, request services, issues notices and other related activities.

Planning image

Demolition of Waring House
Section 80 of the Building Act 1984 requires you to give notice of any intended demolition work - Do so with this form.

Please help us improve our services further by spending just a couple of minutes to tell us about your experience.

Site Inspection
Book your site inspection quickly and simply by way of our on-line request form.

Replacement Window
This form should ideally be completed by the Replacement Window Contractor on your behalf. You need only submit a Building Notice for Replacement Windows/Doors where the installer is not registered with either the; FENSA, BM TRADA, BSI, CERTASS or Network VEKA Competent Person Schemes.

Making an application
Form for - Full Plans Submission, Building Notice Submission, or Application for a Regularisation Certificate

Question mark
Please note that this form is intended for Building Regulations only. For Planning Permission advice please contact Development Control on (01635) 519111.

This form is to be used by owners and/or solicitors requiring copies of Building Control documents such as; Decision Notices, Completion Certificates, notification that work is complete, or other similar documents for the sale of a property.

Building plans
Please use this form if you have a question, would like advice or would like to make an enquiry.

Please complete the form below for an estimate of what building control fees might be.

Electrical Works being done
Please complete our on-line form to submit a Building Notice to undertake electrical work to your property.

This page was created on 17/05/2011 and last updated on 18/03/2013. - Print this page.
Share This Page