► View More Services
Activities for Children
Most of our libraries hold regular Rhymetimes and Storytime sessions
Rhymetimes: for babies and toddlers (0-3 year olds unless otherwise specified) with their parents or carers:
- Newbury Library: 11.00-11.20 every Wednesday. 11.00 -11.20 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month (and on the 5th Tuesday if there is one).
- Burghfield Library: 2.30-3.00 every Thursday, during term time only.
- Hungerford Library: 11.00-11.30 every Wednesday.
- Lambourn Library: 10:30-11.00 on the last Wednesday of each month: Rhymetime AND Storytime for 0-4 year olds.
- Mortimer Library: 2.30-2.50 on Tuesdays 4, 11 & 18 March 1 April.
- Pangbourne: 10.00-10.30 Thursdays fortnightly, during term time only.
- Thatcham Library: 11.00-11.30 on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Theale Library: 11.00-11.30 every Wednesday and 2.00-2.30 every Thursday, during term time only. (Please attend just 1 session each week as we are short of space! )
- Wash Common Library: 11.25-11.45 every Friday, during term time only. 0-4 year olds welcome.
Storytimes: for preschool children (3-5 years olds unless otherwise specified) with their parents or carers:
- Newbury Library: 11.00-11.30 & 2-2.30 every Friday and 2.30-3.00 every Saturday.
- Lambourn Library: please see details for Rhymetimes (above).
- Mortimer Library: 2.15-2.45 on Fridays: 28 February, 14 & 28 March.
- Thatcham Library: 2.15-2.45 every Monday.
- Theale Library: 11.00-11.20 every Friday.
In addition to these regular activities, we often have special events for children. See Library Events for more details.
▼ Related Pages: